Empowering the LGPS to navigate challenges and invest in a sustainable future
We are thrilled that the LGC Investment & Pensions Summit returns to the Royal Armouries and New Dock Hall in Leeds in September 2023.
Building on the event’s solid foundations over the last 34 years, we will have strong focus on the investment and regulatory challenges facing the pools and funds. Also built into the programme is maximum ring-fenced time for engaging and networking with your peers.
The event brings together the whole Local Government Pension Scheme community for 2 days of critical insight, topical content and high-level debate to navigate through the key and numerous challenges facing those delivering local government pensions today.
New for this year are sessions covering some of the broader pensions issues including:
- Debate on what the pensions of the future look like
- Global outlook on an unprecedented economic landscape
- The LGPS as a lever for change to boost UK growth
Countdown to event
Book your place
Attend the event to update your knowledge with the latest investment trends and intelligence
Discover more about the exclusive thought leadership and networking packages available.
Take a look at what our attendees thought of the 2022 LGC Investment & Pensions Summit
" Great event to get the latest update and thinking from pensions experts "
" Excellent opportunity to network, hear experts and discuss relevant LGPS issues "
" The go to conference for meeting and networking with LGPS and investment professionals "
" As always, an excellent event with plenty of interesting discussion from industry experts and plenty of opportunities for networking"
Royal Armouries and New Dock Hall
Leeds LS10 1LT
4 Trevelyan Square
Leeds LS1 6ET
Attending the event will enable you to:
- Focus on your investment strategy by using this dedicated time and sharing your challenges with your peers and fund managers
- Benefit from high-level investment debate from prominent experts across the LGPS, who’ll ensure you have the latest intelligence for your organisation.
- Contribute to networking sessions to sense-check your strategic thinking and inform your investment decisions
- Take advantage of our easy to access online platform so you can plan your attendance at the event and arrange meetings with more delegates before, during and after the event
- Tailor the event to suit your requirements by attending the sessions which are of greatest interest to you
Take a look at what our attendees thought of last year’s event: