The LGC Investment & Pensions Summit provides connections, clarity and intelligence
• Offering unrivalled access for the LGPS community to make the right connections
• Giving clarity on where the best investment opportunities are in an uncertain economic landscape
• Providing critical intelligence to overcome the challenges of delivering pensions in complex times
This highly focused event will provide you with extensive choice so you can attend the sessions which are most relevant to your area of responsibility. Research for the programme is currently underway and some of the early content highlights include:
• How climate change is a game changer: analysing where the emphasis should be, how it should be reported, and what the risks are
• Governance – practical implications of the SAB governance recommendations and pooling guidance consultation
• New priority areas around cyber security, data and pensions scams
• Investment hours: 2 short, sharp 30 minute sessions on topical areas including infrastructure, private markets, emerging markets and impact investment.
• Working effectively with the TPR
• The growing challenge of pensions administration including McCloud, communications and the impact on investment
We are introducing the inaugural LGC Investment Rising Stars which will be announced after dinner on Thursday. We will be calling for nominations and the judges will meet to decide the shortlist. The shortlisted rising stars will be invited to attend the event and will become moderators of roundtable discussions, connecting them with peers within the LGPS community.