As a result of the current and ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have made the difficult decision to move the LGC Investment and Pensions Summit from 9-11 September 2020, to the 9-10 September 2021. The event will be held as planned at the Royal Armouries Museum & New Dock Hall, in Leeds.
We thank you for your understanding in this matter and look forward to seeing you in September 2021 for the 32nd LGC Investment and Pensions Summit.
Building on the event’s strong foundations and the great success of the innovations introduced at the 2019 event, we are proud to announce our exciting new developments for 2021:
- Investment hours: 2 short, sharp 30 minute sessions on topical areas including infrastructure, private markets, emerging markets and impact investment.
- A fascinating new venue – The Royal Armouries and New Dock Hall in Leeds – a unique and easily accessible space in the heart of the city centre.
- Essential, plentiful networking opportunities including discussion sessions, 1-2-1 meetings and informal catch-ups in the networking zone
- Announcing the LGC Investment Rising Stars - to shine a light on up and coming LGPS stars of the future.
- An Advisory panel representing key stakeholders who will contribute their insight to the programme and the event.
Whether you are seeking to understand the current trends in the LGPS, looking for the opportunity to network with key players or benefit from direct insight on investment strategy, then the LGC Investment & Pensions Summit is a critical event that should be on your radar. Our flagship event, after thirteen successful years at Celtic Manor, Newport will now be held for the first time at The Royal Armouries Museum, New Dock Hall, Leeds.
Featuring educational and memorable talks from prominent figures, world-café discussion sessions and dedicated workstream sessions on governance, funding/admin and investment, the event will allow you to choose what works for you. The Summit is the perfect place to gather and network with your peers. View the highlights video of the Summit below and see what you can be part of.