Whether you are seeking to understand the current trends in the LGPS, looking for the opportunity to network with key players or benefit from direct insight on investment strategy, then the LGC Investment & Pensions Summit is a critical event that should be on your radar. Our flagship event, after thirteen successful years at Celtic Manor, Newport will now be held for the first time at The Royal Armouries Museum, New Dock Hall, Leeds.
Attend the 32nd Summit to:
- Gain clarity on the latest strategies on key investment areas
- Receive intuition on the challenging areas of governance and stewardship and how your organisation will be affected by recent developments
- Share experiences with your colleagues in a collaborative environment and discover how they are handling the challenging circumstances
- Improve your contacts with our fund manager sponsors and learn how they can meet your educational needs
- Benefit from critical insight from prominent investment experts who’ll ensure you have the latest knowledge for your organisation
Featuring educational and memorable talks from prominent figures, world-café discussion sessions and dedicated workstream sessions on governance, funding/admin and investment, the event will allow you to choose what works for you. The Summit is the perfect place to gather and network with your peers. View the highlights video of the 2019 Summit below and see what you can be part of.
Register your interest or for further information please email Lee.Galeozzie@emap.com.